14 effective natural ways for hair care
If you’re tired of hair that’s rough to the touch and doesn’t shine, then you may be interested in finding a solution. These 14 natural methods to get smooth and silky hair are easy and effective ways to turn around your hair from rough to beautiful!
1. When you shower, make sure to finish your shower by rinsing out your hair with cold water. This will close the hair cuticle and cause it to lay flat, helping to give you a smooth, shiny finish. Even in winter, try to at least rinse out your hair with water that’s only slightly warm.
2. Use the right shampoo. The good news is that there are so many choices to choose, so you should be able to find a shampoo that targets your hair type. Look for ones that are designed to control frizz and help to ramp up the shine. Clarifying shampoos are also a good idea every once in a while since they get rid of any product buildup in your hair.
3. You should always use conditioner when you wash your hair. Also, try to use a shampoo and conditioner that are the same type. Mixing brands usually causes them to be less effective. Look for conditioners that match the anti-frizz shampoos for the best results.
4. Be careful how you brush your hair. Don’t every brush it when it’s wet. Wait until your hair has dried and then go through it with a wide-toothed comb. This will gently get rid of any tangles that you have and also prevent frizz which can often be caused by a brush.
5. Start with your comb at the bottom of your hair. Even if your hair is fairly short, it’s a good idea to start at the bottom and then move your way up. If you start at the crown of your head, you’re more prone to damage which can lead to frizzy hair.
6. Make sure to get regular trims. Split ends are one of the main reasons why hair can look bad and be frizzy and dull. Get a trim every few months, even just an inch or so, in order to get rid of your split ends.
7. Give yourself a break from your blow-dryer, curlers, and straightener. Heat, no matter how careful you are, damages your hair and will eventually cause it to look dull and frizzy.Try to use these styling tools only occasionally for the best results and let your hair drip dry on its own every once in a while.
8. Make sure that you’re getting enough protein in your diet. Your hair, while not being alive, is built by hair follicles which make hair from protein. When you don’t get enough protein in your diet, you end up with hair that’s thin, prone to breaking, and generally dull-looking. Get good sources of protein every day in order to avoid this.
9. Try a natural deep-conditioning treatment. Get plain Greek yogurt and spread through hair. Leave on for about 30 minutes and then rinse off, washing your hair thoroughly with a shampoo and conditioner.
10. Try a deep treatment with apple cider vinegar. This type of vinegar has a similar acidity to hair and will boost your hair’s natural shine. Mix two cups of vinegar with a cup of water and then rinse hair out with this mixture. Leave for 15 minutes and then rinse out with clean water. Repeat once a week for best results.
11. Another deep-conditioning treatment is mixing together equal parts of conditioner, Aloe-Vera gel, and honey. This will deep condition your hair and will add shine. Massage mixture into hair and then leave for 5-10 minutes, rinsing out with shampoo and conditioner following.
12. An avocado treatment is another good idea for shine and healthy hair. Mix together an avocado with a few teaspoons of olive oil to make it more manageable. Apply to hair and then leave in for about half an hour. This will be alittle stubborn to remove, so make sure to follow with a clarifying shampoo.
13. When you do blow-dry your hair, use the blow dryer on the cool setting. while this is going to take a little longer, you won’t damage your hair and it will also end up much smoother.
14. Finally, avoid products that contain lots of chemicals. These will damage your hair and you’re much better off choosing natural ingredients and products.
Author Bio:-Jazzi George Is A Team Member For Dermatend Products, Which Helps In Removal Of Skin Tags. She likes to blog on beauty and health related tips.https://onlinedealszone.com/14-effective-natural-ways-for-hair-care/FashionHair CareLifestyleShopping Newsfashion,Hair Care,Hair Care tips,lifestyle